Thursday, February 3, 2011

CHANGE:IT STARTS WITH ME!!

CHANGE.... a single word but it was really hard to define.
CHANGE.... that is what everybody aimed for.
CHANGE.... with that word, there's a big responsibility on it..
And finally, CHANGE, it is a challenge to everyone of us.


We all want some change. Maybe, Change in our lifestyle, change in our physical appearances, and change in our country. But we must be responsible on the things we want to change. In one thing we want to change, it is a big challenge to us. We must know where, when, and how to face this challenge of change.

And I think, this is now the time for me to take this challenge.
I will start making myself busy. I must finished all the things to be submitted before its deadline. It's not easy to rush things so better to finish it earlier. So from now on, I'll change some of my bad attitudes for me to have a brighter future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment