Sunday, January 9, 2011

REFLECTIONS!

Third Quarter is over!! Welcome Fourth Quarter!! Another set of activities, posts are coming this Fourth Quarter. But before that, let's go back to the happenings during Third Quarter.
Ma'am Vera Cruz introduced to us the Microsoft Frontpage where we could make or design our own websites. Our topic was all about Vigan Delicacies so it was easy. But there's still a problem I encountered in making our project, It's when I forgot to get the sites where I copied some additional information for our project. So we need to find those sites all over again.
For the internet connection, it was fine it's not a problem this time.
Moving on, I will remember all those things related to our project so that I will not rush things again.

4 comments:

  1. :) oww!. Good job Madz. Well, fourth quarter is coming. it is the last quarter right?.. :( i am not yet ready to face the biggest and most awaited event this coming April :( I will never forget you Madz. though we were not classmates the last 2 years, you're still one of my true friends :) I will miss you Madz..Gain more weight and soon, we will be the same in size!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing for you.. Your internet connection isn't as lousy as mine. T^T Next time, we'll have the same lagging connection. BWAHAHAHAHA. Kidding. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!(*_*)Your post is nice. Just keep it up....

    ReplyDelete