Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JANUARY 25..

Every 25th of January, the City of Vigan celebrates its town fiesta. And it was my day eventhough I'm not a Bigueno. Why? Because, I joined the grand parade and not all can attend the said event. It's for the government employees, king and queen who won in pageant and popularity contest, teachers and selected students from different schools in Vigan. We were on our fatigue uniform with neckerchief and gloves. It was hard to command but still it was fun.
There are thousands of people came to watch the grand parade and other events like the Longganisa Festival. They even took pictures for documentary.
I can say that city fiesta this year is worth remembering. I really enjoyed a lot. So be proud you're a Bigueno. Cause I'm also proud eventhough I'm not Vigan for I am studying for almost four years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment