Thursday, February 3, 2011

MY DREAM... MY FUTURE!!

Even a 3-year old child has its own dream. Even a dying person has its own dream. They dreamed just for themselves or for their loved ones and even for the nation. But there are still those people who don't have a dream. Those are people who don't have directions in life.
When I was still a child, I really want to become a nurse. My mother even bought me a toy like the things of a real nurse. I really want to become a nurse. But then, when I reached high school, I've changed my mind, I don't want to become a nurse, because I'm afraid of blood. Then I thought another one, I want to become a Certified Public Accountant ,because it is in demand nowadays. But then, I started to hate Math, because it's getting harder. So I crossed out accountancy.
Then I said, " I love foods... I love working with foods.... and cooking is my passion.. and I want to have my own restaurant." And then, I start dreaming of becoming a chef. I want to learn how to chop fast, to bake, and everything related to cooking.
Someday, somehow, I'll become a chef. I'll do my best for me to reach my dream. And to have what I dreamed to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment